Something to Sell?
If you’re looking to update your wardrobe by heaving a clearout, look no further than Encore as a way to sell those good condition items of clothes you haven’t worn or no longer need.
We do not buy clothes – but we do sell them on your behalf and split the purchase price 50/50. Many people find this is a superb way of finding a new home for their clothes – as all the work is done by us.
We always like designer names, but just as important are up-to-date looks and clothes that suit the season – for example, we won’t buy a winter coat in July.
We’re pleased to accept items from top designers (Vivienne Westwood, Gucci, etc) and some high-street designers (Monsoon,Hobbs, Kaliko, Coast, Whistles, etc) but not high-street fashion shops (New Look, Dorothy Perkins, etc).
If you’re not sure then please just give us a call – we’re always happy to hear from you.
We only take clothes that are seasonal and in excellent condition.
Terms & Conditions
1. The client is entitled to 50% of the eventual sale price, excluding VAT. We reserve the right to discount if necessary.
2. If the articles remain unsold at the end of two months from the date of the receipt the client authorizes Encore Dress Agency to dispose of the articles to charity or otherwise, without prior notice to the client. At that point, the articles will cease to be the client’s property and the client will have no further claim on the articles or on any proceeds of sale.
3. Encore Dress Agency reserves the right to withdraw from stock any article which on further inspection fails to meet our high standards of cleanliness and quality.
4. All items are left at the client’s risk and we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage howsoever caused.
5. All clothes must be clean, pressed and in a presentable condition ready to display in-store.
6. All clothes should be in season and in perfect condition.
7. Clothes can be brought in between 9:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 12:30pm Saturday. At busy times clothes may need to be left and priced by the management later.
8. After four weeks if no sale has been made the management will reduce the price if necessary.
9. Your receipt is proof of ownership – please don’t lose it!
10. All monies must be collected within six months of the date on your receipt.